Nissin Brake Ohio, Inc. is a Tier 1 supplier of brake systems for automotive and non-automotive applications. The Manufacturing Engineer is responsible for development, validation, and launch of new tools and processes, and the flawless launch of new products to production. The Manufacturing Engineer also provides troubleshooting skills and other continuous improvement activities to production. This position coordinates with: Operations, Quality, Sales, other Engineering personnel and Technicians, Corporate support, Customers and Suppliers.
Essential Functions and Duties:
- New model quality documentations including PQCT, FMEA, cutting tool preset sheets, machine operator instructions, process check instructions & equipment check sheets
- Implement new product fixtures
- Write & develop CNC machining programs for high volume manufacturing
- Setup CNC machines & prove out process capability
- Perform part dimensional layouts
- Submit initial production parts for approval
- Provide daily production support for process improvements & cycle time reductions
- Resolve production line quality issues
- Troubleshoot equipment alarms
- Process problem solving
- Overall line quality and downtime improvements
- Evaluate cutting tools for process improvements/cycle time reduction
- Review new part designs for manufacturability.
- Line / Building layout expansion
- Process support documentation
Associate’s degree in Mechanical Engineering, Manufacturing Engineering, Industrial Technology, or Mechanical Engineering Technology.
- 1-3 years experience in manufacturing
- Experience with automation
- Ability to organize and manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Motivated, self starter with the ability to perform duties with minimal supervision
- Computer literate with Microsoft Office and CAD
Preferred Qualifications (not required):
- G-code programming.
- Aluminum/Machining Experience.
- Automotive experience.
- High volume production
Please submit your resume with salary expectations to: